Tenth Annual Ron McCallum Debate
Join the Australian Institute of Employment Rights on its tenth anniversary of the event as panelists debate the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on work, employment and labour relations globally and locally, and the impetus and opportunity this presents for reform.
The debate will be chaired by Justice Iain Ross AO.
Long-time friend of the IRSV, Emeritus Professor Ron McCallum AO will reflect on the history of pandemics and crises and their relation to labour regulation and labour relations.
The panel includes:
- Sally McManus, Secretary, Australian Council of Trade Unions
- Jennifer Westacott AO, Chief Executive, Business Council of Australia
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
- Annie Butler, Federal Secretary, Australian Nursery and Midwifery Association
- Joellen Riley Munton, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Technology Sydney
Places are limited and registration essential.
Attendance details to be provided in due course.
See here for further details and to register.